Art With Toothpicks.

 Different Look of Toothpicks.


Hy! friends,we all have toothpicks in our home but did anyone ever thought of doing something crafty with those toothpicks?no?.even I didn't thought of doing such crafty things before but I tried to do something crazy crafty this time with toothpicks.







Few days ago,my father went to a marriage ceremony.Where a toothpick was served just after the supper and they gave the toothpick a new look.They made a small umbrella with it.

My father brought that home so that he can show it to me as I like crafty and handmade things.It was a nice idea.It was the first time I saw the simple toothpick in a different look. The umbrella was so prominent that I couldn't even use it as a toothpick.I kept it in my showcase.I observed it carefully and I got to know how to make it by your own and in your own style.


Way to make it: 


By threads it is made here in this picture.





This way you can also make your one means you can use this style also.






You can gift someone by making this in your home. Its really look awesome. Right? 





  You can make such a big craft also with these silly toothpicks.




This is also a Craft. You can use colorful toothpicks also for better decoration.




Anyone can use it this way.It looks really pretty.

So, I think now you got,that i tried here to express today. Make full use of it. Don't waste any thing because waste things can be used in a different way.





Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »